Sleek Business Account Knowledge Base
Sleek Business Account & Corporate Debit Cards FAQs
- Sending Local & International Transfers
- Receiving Local & International Transfers
- Viewing Transaction Statements
- Card Top Up - Applicable ONLY to customers with virtual account number with (885135-XXXXXX)
Sleek Business Account
Fees and Pricing
Account Management Fees
Fall Below Fee
Cross Border Transfer (Charged by Partner Bank)
Outward Telegraphic Transfer
0.125% (min S$10, max S$120)
In lieu of exchange (not involving foreign exchange)
0.125% (min $S$10, max S$120)
Inward Telegraphic Transfer
S$10 per transaction
Corporate Debit Cards
Fees per Transaction
*Foreign Currency Charges - charged by Mastercard may apply to non-SGD cards spent
How much money can I hold?
How can I get my account statement?
When do I contact email@example.com?
1. Updating account details
2. Adding a new user to your Sleek Business Account
3. Account was closed previously, intention to reopen a Sleek Business Account again.
Why can't I logged into Sleek Business Account (SBA)?
1. You may have incorporated more than 1 company with Sleek.
- On the top left corner, do select the correct company that you have opened a business account.
2. Due to the cache on your browser, you may not be able to access your business account tab.
- Clear your browser cache before logging into your SBA or access your SBA using incognito.
I didn't receive any OTP
You may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change your contact details.
What are the transaction limits for my Sleek Business Account?
For any requests that are above the indicated limits do reach out to us with the following information and we will review them on a case by case basis.
1. Amount you intend to send or receive
2. Reason for transfer
3. Any other supporting documents (Invoices, Receipts, etc).
What are the local transfer fees?
What is the processing time for local incoming payments?
What is the processing time for incoming international payments?
Why is my has my outgoing international payment been declined?
1. Incorrect Beneficiary Details
- Please validate your beneficiary details before initiating the transfer again.
2. Insufficient Funds in your Sleek Business Account (SBA)
- A SGD 100 buffer is implemented to cover any additional charges charged by the intermediary banks. Hence, you will only be able to transfer the total balance in your SBA less the SGD 100 for any international payments.
Corporate Debit Card
Is the Sleek Business Account (SBA) Corporate Debit card a multi-currency card?
Can I get a physical card?
Can I link my mobile e-Wallet (such as Apple Pay and Google Pay) to the card?
How do I review my Corporate Debit card transaction?
What is the e-Wallet and how do I use it?
For customers with virtual account numbers starting with (885135-XXXXXX), you will need to top up your prepaid card wallet before you can spend using your corporate debit cards.
Do note that once you top up, the funds are irreversible, you will have to spend any remaining balances via your corporate debit cards.
Applicable to all other customers:
For other customers, you may ignore this. Card spent will be directly debited from your Sleek Business Account.
Card Fees & Charges
Are there any card fees?
Are there any card charges?
What are the foreign currency charges?
Why has my card payment been declined?
- Insufficient funds in the linked Sleek Business Account (SBA)
- Card is frozen
- Our fraud detection team has blocked the card transaction because we suspect it is suspicious
- Inputted incorrect card details (Card number, Expiry date and CVV).
For any of the above issues, please contact email@example.com to enquire further.
For payments that have been rejected by the merchant, please contact the merchant to find out why the payment was unsuccessful.
Why is my card payment still pending?
I would like a refund for something I bought.
Do note that point of sale transactions cannot be reversed. If you authorize a transaction and then fail to make a purchase of that item as planned, the approval may result in a hold of funds equal to the estimated purchase amount, for up to seven (7) days.
What do I do with a disputed transaction?
1. Name, Registered Sleek Email, Virtual Account Number
2. Affected Corporate Debit Card number
3. Charge back type (Is this a debit or credit?)
4. Transaction Amount
5. Date of the alleged transaction
6. Any other supporting documents (Screenshot of SBA WebApp, etc).
Disputed transactions, must be submitted within 120 days from the alleged date of transaction.