Permits and licensing for an event management company

Event management companies are responsible for organising different types of events, which requires them to obtain one or more licenses depending on the event or activity that is being organised.

Below we have listed a few licenses available:

  • Arts entertainment license
  • Copyright permit
  • Public entertainment license
  • Trade fair permit
  • Animal exhibition license
  • Advertisement license
  • Fireworks display license
  • Notification to conduct lucky draw
GoBusiness Licensing is a platform where you can find information and apply for licenses and permits. Click here to visit the platform.

Did this answer your question?