How to amend or adopt a new Constitution
Below are the steps to amend or adopt a new Constitution for your company.
- Company will need to provide the amended/new Constitution (prepared by lawyers) to Sleek.
- Sleek team will prepare and send the following documents for signature. The documents will be signed through SleekSign. You may refer to this article on how to SleekSign a document.
General list of Documents (documents may vary depending on company):
- Directors’ resolutions to convene EGM to approve the amendment/adoption of Constitution (to be signed by directors)
- Notice of EGM (to be signed by one director)
- Consent to Short Notice (if less than 14 days notice for the EGM is given) (to be signed by all members)
- Minutes of EGM (to be signed by members)
- Attachment to Notice of Resolution (to be signed by a director)
- Sleek team will file the Notice of Resolution with ACRA. (including copy of amended/new Constitution)