Virtual Debit Card
What can I use my Corporate Debit Card for?
You may also use your Corporate Debit card to pay for your Sleek services.
Is the Sleek Business Account (SBA) Corporate Debit card a multi-currency card?
However, you will still be able to pay in a foreign currency (relevant foreign currency charges apply).
Can I get a physical card?
How do I top up my Corporate Debit Card?
Do note that once you top up, the funds are irreversible, you will have to spend any remaining balances.
See here on how to top up your card.
Can I link my mobile e-Wallet (such as Apple Pay and Google Pay) to the card?
How do I review my Corporate Debit card transaction?
Card Fees & Charges
Are there any card fees?
Are there any card charges?
Note that for foreign currency purchases, foreign currency charges apply.
What are the foreign currency charges?
Why has my card payment been declined?
- Insufficient funds in card. See here on how to top up your card.
- Card is frozen.
- Our fraud detection team has blocked the card transaction because we suspicious activity has taken place.
- Input of incorrect card details (Card number, Expiry date and CVV).
For any of the above issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire further.
For payments that have been rejected by the merchant, please contact the merchant to find out why the payment was unsuccessful.
Why is my card payment still pending?
I would like a refund for something I bought.
Do note that point of sale transactions cannot be reversed. If you authorise a transaction and then fail to make a purchase of that item as planned, the approval may result in a hold of funds equal to the estimated purchase amount, for up to seven (7) days.
What do I do with a disputed transaction?
1. Name, Registered Sleek Email, Virtual Account Number
2. Affected Corporate Debit Card number
3. Charge back type (Is this a debit or credit?)
4. Transaction Amount
5. Date of the alleged transaction
6. Any other supporting documents (Screenshot of SBA WebApp, etc).
Disputed transactions must be submitted within 120 days from the alleged date of transaction.
You might also want to visit: