Change of business activity
To change your business activity, you need to submit a request through Sleek's platform. Then, Sleek will process your request and lodge with ACRA.
Below are the steps and process to change your business activity.
1 - Submit a request through Sleek's platform
- Log in to your account on Sleek platform;
- On the left of your dashboard, click on 'Requests';
- On the right side of the screen, choose "I would like to request a change of business activity";
- Scroll down and click "Create a new request";
- Choose the primary business activity and secondary business activity, click "Next";
- Your request is now received and will be processed by our team!
2 - Next steps after the request
- Upon receiving the request, Sleek will prepare director's resolution and send it to directors for them to sign. This generally takes 2-3 working days.
- Email notifications will be sent to the signees for them to sign the documents via SleekSign. You can find a tutorial on how to SleekSign a document here.
- After the documents are signed, Sleek's corporate secretary team will lodge with ACRA.