Why incorporate in Singapore?
Singapore the gateway to Asia
Singapore has an excellent international reputation as a stable jurisdiction with a robust financial infrastructure and a well-regulated economy. It's an international hub with a prime location in South East Asia.
There are many benefits to having a company in Singapore.
- An attractive tax system that is simple to leverage for tax optimisation:
Singapore has business-friendly tax rates and a wealth of tax incentives to encourage the growth of businesses and entrepreneurship, which makes incorporating a company in Singapore a good idea. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the favourable tax policies:
- 0% tax on dividends and capital gains
- Access to leverage Singapore's double taxation treaties with more than 50 different countries
- Access to a generous start up tax scheme which tax exemptions to new companies for the first 3 years
- A thriving investor community which makes it easier for raising investment
- 100% foreign-ownership allowed on all private companies
- Straightforward regulations and rules including the procedure to open a bank account.