Onboarding process for my accounting
When you start working with Sleek for your accounting, we want to make sure that you have all the elements at hand for a seamless and fruitful collaboration.
We have thus put in place an onboarding program to help you understand how we will work with you and answer some of your burning questions.
Onboarding steps after payment
- You will receive an email with a link to the accounting onboarding questionnaire. .
- If you are a new Sleek client, you can access the questionnaire from your onboarding page in the Sleek platform, by clicking on the 'Accounting setup' tab.
- If you are an existing Sleek client and are subscribing to our accounting services some time after your incorporation, then you will receive an email with a link to the questionnaire instead.
- At the end of the questionnaire, you can choose to attend our free bi-weekly onboarding webinar by selecting one of the proposed time slots in the calendar.
- During the webinar led by one of our friendly staff, we will present you:
- Overview of corporate compliance and taxation in Singapore
- How we are going to work together for your company's accounting
- How you can use the digital tools that we give you access to (e.g. receipts submission)
- After your onboarding process is done, you will receive a recap email summarising all the information shared during the webinar, as well as an introduction to the team who will take care of your accounts on a daily basis.
- You are all set! The service has started and you can just start sharing your receipts and documents with us.