Permits and licensing for a travel agency

A travel agency license is required when starting a travel agency business in Singapore.

There are two types of travel agency licenses available:

Niche license

General license

• Services only within Singapore

• No right of accommodation

• Can conduct other activities beyond the scope of a Niche License

GoBusiness Licensing is a platform where you can find information and apply for licenses and permits. Click here to visit the platform.

Did this answer your question?