How to register the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Below is a step-by-step process on how to register your Data Protection Officer (DPO) on BizFile.
- Go to BizFile website;
- Click on "eServices", then click on "Others".
- On the new page, click on "Register/Update Data Protection Officer(s)", and you will be prompted to Login via CorpPass or SingPass.
- Enter the UEN of your company and click on ‘Next’.
- Enter the Company Website and Company Mainline number, and click on “Add DPO”.
- Enter the particulars of the Data Protection Officer and click on “Add”.
- Select the checkbox for the Consent statement and declaration below, then click on "submit".
- You have successfully registered your Data Protection Officer and you will be directed to the acknowledgment page.
You may refer to this video guide on steps above: