Permits and licensing for a private education business

All private establishments providing to 10 or more people (except non-academic schools) have to register either with the Ministry of Education (MOE) or Council for Private Education (CPE), depending on the type of education establishment.

GoBusiness Licensing is a platform where you can find information and apply for licenses and permits. Click here to visit the platform.

Did this answer your question?