Appointment of a new director
To appoint a new director, you need to submit a request through Sleek platform. Then, Sleek will process your request and lodge with ACRA.
Below are the steps to appoint a new director.
1 - Submit a request through Sleek's platform
- Log in to your account on Sleek platform;
- On the left of your dashboard, click on 'Requests';
- On the right side of the screen, choose "I would like to request appointment of a new director";
- Click "Create a new request" and fill in the required information;
- Click "Next", and the invitation email will be sent to the new director to upload his/her KYC documents;
- Your request is now received and will be processed by our team!
2 - Next steps after the request
- Upon receiving the request, Sleek's compliance team will review the KYC documents of the new director.
- Then, Sleek will prepare form 45 and director's resolution. This generally takes 2-3 working days.
- Form 45 will be sent to the new director to sign
- Director's resolution will be sent to existing directors to sign
- Email notifications will be sent to the signees for them to sign the documents via SleekSign. You can find a tutorial on how to SleekSign a document here.
- After the documents are signed, Sleek's corporate secretary team will lodge with ACRA.