Secondary directorship for Employment Pass holders

An Employment Pass (EP) holder can hold a secondary directorship position in another company (i.e. a company that is not providing his/her current working visa).

In order to do so, he/she is required to obtain a Letter of Consent ("LOC") from the Ministry of Manpower, Singapore ("MOM").

Should you wish to find out more about the Letter of Consent application for an Employment Pass (EP) holder, please click here.

Did this answer your question?