Change of shareholder's particulars
To change a shareholder's particulars, you need to submit a request through Sleek's platform. Then, Sleek will process your request and lodge with ACRA.
Below are the steps and process to change a shareholder's particulars.
1 - Submit a request through Sleek's platform
- Log in to your account on Sleek platform;
- On the left of your dashboard, click on 'Requests';
- On the right side of the screen, choose "I would like to request a change of shareholder's particulars";
- Scroll down and click "Create a new request";
- Fill in the required information and click "Next" after completing;
- Your request is now received and will be processed by our team!
2 - Next steps after the request
- Upon receiving the request, Sleek's compliance team will review the new information and the KYC documents of the shareholder. This generally takes 2-3 working days.
- After that, Sleek's corporate secretary team will lodge with ACRA.