Important deadlines for my company
After the incorporation, there will be some important deadlines for your company.
To explain it better, let's take Company A as an example:
Company A was incorporated in September 2020.
- Within 12 months after the incorporation, 31st August 2021 will be the Financial Year End (FYE) of the company.
- Within 3 months after the Financial Year End, 31st November 2021 will be the deadline for Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI) to be filed with IRAS.
- Within 6 months after the Financial Year End, 30th February 2022, Company A must hold the Annual General Meeting (AGM). It needs to prepare the Financial Statements for the AGM.
- Within 7 months after the Financial Year End, 31st March 2022, Company A needs to file the Annual Return (AR).
- 30th November of the year following the financial year end (in this case 30th Nov 2022), Company A needs to e-file the Corporate Tax Return (form C-S/C).
How Sleek can help
Do the above deadlines sound complicated? Don't worry! Sleek will offer help on the above deadlines for your company.
- If you subscribe to one of our accounting plans, we will prepare the following documents for you:
- Tax computation for ECI
- Form C-S/C for the Corporate Tax Return
- Financial statements in preparation of the AGM
- If your company fulfills the criteria for audit exemption, we will prepare the Unaudited Financial Statements (UFS) for you
- If your company doesn't fulfill the criteria for audit exemption, we will liaise with your auditor who will prepare the Audited Financial Statements for you
- If your company controls one or several subsidiaries, we can assist you to prepare the Consolidated Financial Statements for you
- If Sleek is your Corporate Secretary, we will also prepare the resolutions for the AGM and file the Annual Return for you.