In Singapore, statutory annual leave is regulated under Part IV of the Employment Act.
Who is eligible for an annual leaves?
- An employee under Part IV of the employment act
- An employee who has served an employer for more than 3 months
How long are the paid annual leaves?
- For the first 12 months, an employee is entitled to 7 days of paid annual leave
- For every following 12 months, an employee can have 1 additional day of paid annual leave
- However, the maximum of paid annual leave is 14 days