Change of company's name
To change your company's name, you need to submit a request through Sleek platform. Then, Sleek will process your request and lodge with ACRA.
Below are the steps and process to change your company's name.
1 - Submit a request through Sleek platform
- Log in to your account on Sleek platform;
- On the left of your dashboard, click on 'Requests';
- On the right side of the screen, choose "I would like to request to change company's name";
- Scroll down and click "Create a new request";
- Enter the desired new company name and click "Next";
- Your request is now received and will be processed by our team!
2 - Next steps after the request
- Upon receiving the request, Sleek will perform the name check and prepare director's resolution and EGM (Extraordinary General Meeting) documents. This generally takes 2-3 working days.
- Directors' resolution to hold the EGM will be signed by existing directors;
- EGM documents including notice will be signed by anyone of the existing director;
- Consent to shorter notice, minutes and attendance list will be signed by all shareholders.
- Email notifications will be sent to the signees for them to sign the documents via SleekSign. You can find a tutorial on how to SleekSign a document here.
- After the documents are signed, Sleek's corporate secretary team will lodge with ACRA.