Decline of Singnature
Below is the step by step guide for declining a signature for a document
- On the left side Sleek platform, click on "SleekSign" and select "Documents to sign";
- If you are the Signee of the document, you will see the Sign button left to the document name. Click on the "Sign button" to open the document;
- At the top bar towards the left side you will see a circle with a dash on it. Hover over it and will appear "Decline"
- Once "Decline" has been pressed, indicate a reason for declining the document in the box when it pop-up.
- After completion, click on "Confirm Decline" to proceed with declining the document.
- Clicking on either "Cancel" or "X' on the pop-up box will cancel declining the document. It will re-route back to the document list.
- Clicking on the status of the document will expand a row below and the reason of decline would appear below your email.
- An e-mail notification will be send to the sender of the document, stating the reason of declining the document.