How to sign up for Employment Pass (EP) Online
Employment Pass (EP) Online helps to perform EP and S Pass transactions from checking on status to validation of pass credentials. Holders of EP and S Pass are able to use the eService to update their residential address.
What are the Criteria?
You can sign up for an EP account if you are:
- A business owner (Must be either a Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident or EntreePass holder)
- An employee of a registered business (Must either be Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident)
- A foreign employee of a registered business (Must be an Employment Pass (EP), Personalised Employment Pass, or S Pass holder)
How to sign up for EP Online?
To sign up for an EP Online account, you need to:
- Log in to Work Pass Account Registration (WPAR) using your SingPass;
- Follow the instructions on the screen;
- After 5 working days, you can check your application status here.
What are your EP Online administrator's duties?
During registration, appointing an EP online administrator is required. It is preferably a business owner, a director or a senior employee.
Please note that the administrator can appoint another administrator. However, you can only appoint up to 2 administrators and create up to 4 user accounts.
What are your CorpPass administrator's duties?
CorpPass administrator must also give access to the EP Online administrators and users for them to log in to EP Online.
CorpPass user or sub-users must do the following:
- Login via the CorpPass portal.
- Go to the e-Service Access tab.
- Choose Employment Pass Online (EPOL) as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign Employment Pass Online (EPOL) eService to the EP Online administrators and users.