Permits and licensing for a real estate agency

Updated 3 years ago by Junie Zhu

Any entity that conducts estate agency work, be it through a salesperson or a digital platform, is required to apply for an estate agent license.

You can find more information from the Council of Estate Agencies (CEA).

GoBusiness Licensing is a platform where you can find information and apply for licenses and permits. Click here to visit the platform.

Did this answer your question?