Business Insurance for every need
Singapore's business environment is constantly changing and so are the risks. Sleek partners with SME friendly insurance providers to allow you to run your business without any worries. We have scanned the market and designed a simple and cost-effective solutions.
Below are some of the most common business insurances:
- Public Liability: Business protection from legal liabilities by third parties arising from operations (E.g. bodily and property damages). Highly recommended for industries with steady inflow of clients to premises
- Professional Indemnity: Protection from legal suits by clients. Highly recommended for companies in professional services such as consultants, engineers, lawyers and accountants.
- Product Liability: Protection from legal suits by customers’ alleged injury or damage caused by a harmful or defective product. Highly recommended for companies who manufacture, supply, sell or repair products.
- Director & Officer Insurance: Personal protection from claims made against you as a director from third parties, eg. shareholders and customers. Highly recommended for all industries.
- Work Injury Compensation: Under the Work Injury Compensation Act, an employer is liable to compensate an employee for death, sickness or injuries arising out of and during the period of employment. The employer can also be sued for damages sustained by the employee. Compulsory unless you are self-employed or an individual contractor.
- Cyber Insurance: Protection from suits related to cyber breaches, eg. customer and staff data, corporate and contract data, ERP, emails, CRM and payroll. Highly recommended for all industries.