Change of Director
If you wish to change your director, you need to submit a request through Sleek platform. Then, we will process your request and lodge with ACRA.
Below are the steps to change your company's director.
1 - Submit a request through Sleek platform
- Log in to your account on Sleek platform;
- On the left of your dashboard, click on 'Requests';
- On the right side of the screen, choose "I would like to request a change of director";
- Scroll down and click "Create a new request";
- On the next page, select the director you’d like to change. You can then choose to use our nominee director service, or add your own director.
- Your request is now received and will be processed by our team!
2 - Next steps after the request
- Upon receiving the request, an email invitation will be sent to the new director for him to upload his KYC documents on Sleek platform. Our team will review the KYC documents of the new director.
- Then, we will prepare the resignation letter, form 45 and director's resolution. This generally takes 3-5 working days.
- The resignation letter will be sent to resigning director to sign
- The form 45 will be sent to the new director to sign
- The director's resolution will be sent to existing directors to sign
- Email notifications will be sent to the signees for them to sign the documents via SleekSign. You can find a tutorial on how to SleekSign a document here.