Permits and licensing for an F&B (food and beverage) business

Food Shop License from the National Environment Agency (NEA) is required for retailing food or drinks. (Note: the authorities will inspect the location before granting an approval for the license.)

Additionally, you can also apply for:

GoBusiness Licensing is a platform where you can find information and apply for licenses and permits. Click here to visit the platform.

Did this answer your question?