Permits and licensing for a publishing business

When deciding to run a publishing business in Singapore, you have two primary licenses that you can apply for:

The newspaper permit is required for businesses that:

  • Print or publish a newspaper in Singapore
  • Sell or distribute an offshore newspaper in Singapore

The printing press license is required for businesses that:

Operate a press to print publication such as newspapers, pamphlets, maps, charts and magazines in Singapore.

GoBusiness Licensing is a platform where you can find information and apply for licenses and permits. Click here to visit the platform.

Did this answer your question?