Introduction to Xero
What is Xero?
Xero is a leading, cloud-based accounting software designed for small businesses. You can complete a range of accounting and bookkeeping tasks, including creating invoices, paying bills and handle GST returns, tracking expenses and managing payroll. You’ll also be able to view live reports within the app online.
To get the most out of Xero as a software, it is best to use it with a dedicated accounting service such as Sleek.
What are the main Xero features?
- Accept payments online and get paid up fast by connecting to Stripe and other payment solutions
- Connect your bank to Xero via bank feeds. Transactions flow securely straight into Xero daily Track your finances with accurate accounting reports
- Send invoices with intuitive online invoicing module from you desktop or your phone
- Create professional online quotes that you can send instantly from your phone or desktop
- Pay and get paid in over 160 currencies with multi-currency accounting and instant conversions
- Connect Xero accounting software to a massive ecosystem of third party apps to enhance your business
Why should I opt for Xero rather than SleekBooks accounting software?
Both are fully compliant multi-currency accounting software that will do the job for your books.
If you are currently using Xero to generate your own sales invoices, generate reports, or if you have apps that are connected to Xero, you will need to purchase a Xero add-on.
Business owners that might consider Xero accounting software if you:
Business owners that might consider SleekBooks accounting software if you:
For SleekBooks, new features are constantly being added, to make your experience a more useful and smooth one, so stay tuned.
How can I purchase a Xero add-on?
Buy the Xero add-on at S$600 per year (including multi-currency), which is discounted compared to Xero retail prices or you can also take over your Xero subscription and pay yourself directly by contacting us. We will follow up with instructions separately.
Please note that the Xero add-on is free for Sleek Accounting & Payroll customers on the plan covering S$35,000 expenses/month or more.
For more information about Xero, you can also check their website.