Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP)
Who is it for?
The Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) is for a common-law spouse, step-child or handicapped child of an Employment Pass or S Pass holder. Pass holders earning over $12,000 can also get a pass for parents.
- Validity up to 2 years, tied to the validity of the main work pass
- No foreign worker levy or quota required
- Eligible LTVP holders may be able to work here if they find jobs
Employment Pass or S Pass holders can apply for a Long Term Visit Pass for their families if they meet these requirements:
- Earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of $6,000. (This is based on your salary, and not based on your combined household income.)
- Are sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company (usually your employer).
Employment Pass or S Pass holders can get a pass for the following family members:
- Common-law spouse.
- Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years old
- Unmarried step-children under 21 years old
- Parents – only for those earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000