How to set up my CorpPass?
Below are steps for a company to set up its CorpPass account:
- A company may appoint up to 2 CorpPass Administrators.
- The CorpPass Administrators may register for an Admin account via the CorpPass website here.
- Registration of Admin Account:
- For Singapore registered entities:
A Registered Officer of the Company (Director or Company Secretary with SingPass) may register as admin of the CorpPrass account without additional approval.
Alternatively, an individual may submit a form to register for an Admin account. A Registered Officer of the Company (Director or Company Secretary with SingPass) will then have to approve the registration either through SingPass (online) or by a Letter of Authorization (offline).
- For Foreign-registered entities:
You are required to show proof of entity registration and personal identification in your country by uploading your business registration document and Identity document.
- From here, your online application will be processed by CorpPass.
- The CorpPass Admin can thereafter create and authorise CorpPass sub-admin or user accounts and manage the users’ access to digital services.
For detailed steps of CorpPass Administrator registration process, you may refer to the video below:
Source: Government Technology Agency of Singapore